[3830] CQWW CW W0AH SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0AH SOAB LP
From: W0AH@AOL.COM (W0AH@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:23:45 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: W0AH
Operator(s): W0AH
Station: W0AH

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 37.45

  160:     14      8      8
   80:     32     13     18
   40:    120     20     50
   20:    124     23     62
   15:    214     29     76
   10:    289     29     92
-------------------------------
Total:    793    122    306  =  940,000

Club/Team:

Comments:

Spent 95% of the time S&P after running 100% of the time a month ago as
XE3/W0AH in the phone contest.
I'll take a trap vertical on the coast (XE3/W0AH)any day over my KT-34XA, 2 el
40M beam, phased verticals on 80M, and 90' shunt fed tower on 160M.
Used my 6M/backup rig, a JST-245, for first time in contest mainly because I
was able to interface my laptop with Writelog to it without the accessory level
converter I need to buy for the FT-1000.  Didn't get the CW interface built in
time (pushed buttons on the memory keyer as usual), but it will be ready for
the 160M and 10M tests, I hope.
Hope everyone had fun and didn't climb your tower to see what was the problem
went the band went dead for an hour Sunday!
Doug W0AH