No subject

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: sv1dkr@hotmail.com (JOHN KYRIAKOS)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:04:44 -0000
CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: SV1DKR    MODE:__CW__     LOCATION:        ATHENS

                            .
CLASS:          Single Operator X                               Multioperator
          x    High Power                                     Single Transmitter
              Low Power (100W or less). Power used:               .

Multi-Transmitter
              QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .
               Assisted
        Check one:
              All bands
              Single Band:     80M         .

        QSOs    QSO points      Zones   Countries       Multipliers     Score
160m:      0             0        0
80m:     423    537     13       50
40m:       0             0        0
20m:       0             0        0
15m:       0             0        0
10m:       0             0        0
Totals: 423     537     13      50      63      33831
Station Description:TS-850+AMP(800W)
Antenna(s): DIPOLE
Operators: SV1DKR
Remarks (STORM DURING SATURDAY HADE TO CLOSE THE STATION ALL NIGHT):
Club Competition /Minimum 3 logs:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call
      .
SV1DKR

80m Summary
Zones
4   5   14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  33  34

Countries
3V     5B     9A     A6     CN     DL     EA     EA6    EA9    ER
ES     EU     EY     F      G      GU     HA     HB     HB0    HZ
I      JT     K      LA     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OH0    OK
OM     ON     OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     SU     SV     SV5
T9     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     YL     YO     YU     ZB

_________