[3830] ARRL160 AK6R SO QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 AK6R SO QRP
From: callbob@home.com (callbob@home.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:54:51 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: AK6R
Operator(s): AK6R
Station: AK6R

Class: SO QRP
QTH: Carlsbad, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:      39     16        0      =  1,248

Club/Team:

Comments:

Operated condo portable with 5 watts on a 756pro and 25 foot vertical antenna
tuned with a SGC 230 tuner.  Antenna disguised behind floor to ceiling
bookshelf with raised radial system in basement.  50 feet from Pacific Ocean
but no go for any Pacific on 160.  First 160 contest and I thank all who copied
my puny signal - had fun see you next week from my contest station in 10 meter
contest.