[3830] ARRL160 K0RF SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 K0RF SO HP
From: k6rf@aol.com (k6rf@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 21:15:30 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: SO HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:     901     75       11      =  158,326

Club/Team:

Comments:

        The first night was pretty fun with 640 QSOs.  It took me 16 hours to
make the
next 261 QSOs. That is just over 16 per hour. It was absolute torture.  Why do
we keep doing this?  DX was awful an I barely made a few W1 QSOs.  Oh well
maybe it will be better the next time.
        Was I loud?  I felt loud, but you couldn't guess it from the QSO
volume.
Maybe I can't hear.  The first night I was using beverages and sometimes I
forgot to switch to a direction and when I finally did, I would work 3 or four
in a row that I had probably frustrated for a while.  The second night I