[3830] ARRL 160CW K4HA M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160CW K4HA M/S
From: rlukas@nortelnetworks.com (Bob Lukaszewski)
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 10:39:10 -0500

                     ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 2000

      Call:      K4HA
      Category:  Multi Single
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 160
      Mode:      CW
      Op Time:   12 Hours
      Section:   NC

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals    553    1121     2.03         64          5    =   77,349

Operator List: K4MA, K4HA

Equipment Description:
FT-1000MP, Alpha 76
Inverted V, L
2-wire beverage

Where was all the DX.... Someday I will find that
buzzing that starts at 4AM in the morning and just kills
us for the rest of the morning..

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

                             Signature:  Robert S Lukaszewski

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Bob Lukaszewski  K4HA
               6009 Brass Lantern Ct
               Raleigh, NC 27606

Bob Lukaszewski DMS100 Wireless Lab Manager
NC1 Column 3B5  Reply to  'rlukas@nortelnetworks.com'
Personal is  'k4ha@mindspring.com'