[3830] ARRL160 K5HP SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 K5HP SO HP
From: k5hp@ionet.net (k5hp@ionet.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:20:32 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5HP
Operator(s): K5HP
Station: K5HP

Class: SO HP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs): 19

Total:     533     64        2      =  70620

Club/Team: OKDXA

Comments:

To those that called and I could not hear, I'm verry sorry.  I know there were
several, but with no beverage antennas, I just could not pull you out.
Conditions were only OK, and New England was rare for me.  Did not seem to work
as many W6's either.  Football game on TV and lack of new stations caused a
very poor performance Saturday night, and no Sunday operation at all.  Looks
like some very good scores out there and congratulations to those stations.