[3830] ARRL10 W0AH M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 W0AH M/S HP
From: W0AH@AOL.COM (W0AH@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:37:47 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0AH
Operator(s): K0RI, W0AH
Station: W0AH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   CW:    726    124
  SSB:   1389    123
----------------------
Total:   2115    247  =  1,407,406

Club:

Comments:

Larry, K0RI, and I used the FT-1000 and Ten Tec 245 amp at 1KW out to a KT-34XA
and 3 el monobander, both at 40'.  RF got into the computer modem(even after
buying a telephone RFI filter at Radio Shack, Saturday)so we were not able to
use DX Summit very much.
Conditions didn't seem as good a last year, with very little E-skip and a dead
band soon after sundown. Most ME and QC ever heard in a contest!
I expressed to my wife envy of the 120' towers (and much better score)a friend
has.  My wife replied, "I guess you're going to move in with him?"
Doug  W0AH  Woodland Park Colorado