[3830] ARRL10 K7ED(WA0RJY) SO CW QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 K7ED(WA0RJY) SO CW QRP
From: wa0rjy@wwdxc.org (wa0rjy@wwdxc.org)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:46:04 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7ED
Operator(s): WA0RJY
Station: K7ED

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Seattle
Operating Time (hrs): 26

   CW:    696     95
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:    696     95  =  263,720

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

QRP can be tough sledding sometimes, and amazingly easy others.  Worked all
continents, got all the USA mults (Thanks WO7Y with 15 minutes remaining...),
and a half dozen European mults.  Broke some pileups along the way too...

I wasn't planning on spending that much time at the radio and didn't get home
from work until 30 minutes after the contest started, but ended up plugging
along for most of the weekend.

Wish we could jumble up the numbers in this weekend's 135 solar flux...  351
sounds pretty good....  Maybe next year!  73 and thanks to everyone with the
patience to pull my little signal out of the ozone.  - K7ED