[3830] ARRL10 LU3DR SO SSB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 LU3DR SO SSB QRP
From: dario@vet.unicen.edu.ar (Dario Sanchez Abrego)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:30:17 -0300
                    ARRL 10 METER CONTEST

CALL:  LU3DR
OPERATOR: LU3DR - (DARIO SANCHEZ ABREGO)

CLASS:  SO SSB QRP

QTH:  TANDIL - ARGENTINA
OPERATING TIME:  16 Hrs

SSB      148      145          36           42
                       TOTAL SCORE:   22.620 POINTS

CLUB:  GADX

COMMENTS:  Thanks to all stations that atend my calls. I only use S&P style.
           No good conditions here. Happy christmas to all!!

                                              DARIO, LU3DR (ex LW1ECO)