[3830] ARRL 10 SOSSB CT8T ( I4UFH ) Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 SOSSB CT8T ( I4UFH ) Score
From: i4ufh@aev.net (Fabio I4UFH)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:07:28 +0100
                    ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2000

     Call:      CT8T ( op. I4UFH )

     Category:  Single Operator
     Power:     High Power
     Band:      Mono 10
     Mode:      SSB
     Country:   Portugal
     Club:       MCC

     MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

     SSB     2951     5902       59      104

     Totals  2951     5902       59      104  =3D   962,026

Thanks to Santos CT1DVV and Tony CT1ESV to host me at their
amazing station  I immensely enjoyed operating at his  location=20
and with his awesome set of antennas.

SOAP BOX :

Amazing condition from west side of EU, great EU skip, and a
huge US pile-up, both days more that 3 hours at 200 QSO/h !!

First time with  2 antennas simultanously from CT8T QTH , it's
was a good choice, the QSO/h rate had benefit from that setup,
working in both direction USA and EU.

Thank's to everyone worked me on the contest, and one more
time to Santos and his family to be so kindness.

73 de Fabio I4UFH