[3830] ARRL10 AE0Q M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 AE0Q M/S HP
From: v31ry@ix.netcom.com (v31ry@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 14:46:26 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q, AB0MV
Station:

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Mead, CO
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:    919    112
  SSB:    567     84
----------------------
Total:   1486    196  =  942,760

Club:

Comments:

In the 1998 ARRL 10m contest, Merri KF4OAD (in NC) worked me on SSB.  She sent
a QSL and I sent back a note saying "hope to see you on CW, too" (my favorite
mode).  We started having CW skeds and met in person when I flew to NC in April
1999.  After more skeds, telephone calls and visits (she came to CO for a week
in Aug 1999), Merri moved to Colorado in June 2000.  She changed her call to
AB0MV, and we were married on 25 Aug!  This year we worked the 10m contest
together :-)

Rig: TS-450S/AT, Alpha 99, KT34XA @ 75 ft, TRLog.

Missed Saturday afternoon to show guests from NC around Denver.