[3830] Internet Sprint N7WA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Internet Sprint N7WA
From: mwdink@eskimo.com (Michael Dinkelman)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 23:45:51 +0000

                          INTERNET SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 30-Dec-00

    Callsign Used : N7WA
         Operator : N7WA

         Category : SO LP

             Name : Michael Dinkelman
          Address : 22222 148th Ave SE
   City/State/Zip : Kent, WA 98042
          Country : United States

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   15CW       82          82         82

 Totals       82          82         82

    Final Score = 82 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Comments:

        Never felt in it. Had been working on Inverted-L for Stew Perry
Contest since daylight in the rain and cold. Got in seat 10 minutes
Sprint and never managed to get warm or very interested.  I just
felt BLAH! No enthusiasm. Went back out immediately after and
finished 160M antenna and then slept rest of afternoon. A day later
and I still feel Blah. Must be post-holiday fatigue <g>. Congrats
to all the high flyers.