[3830] RAC Winter VE3MIS M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE3MIS M/M HP
From: ve3mis@rac.ca (ve3mis@rac.ca)
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 12:03:00 -0500 (EST)
                     RAC(VE) Winter Contest

Call: VE3MIS
Operator(s): VE3XAP VA3UA VE3SQG VE3IMG VA3API VE3HEE
Station: VE3MIS

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Mississaug
Operating Time (hrs): 22

 Band     QSOs    CW    Phone
-----------------------------
  160:     29      2      1
   80:     86      3      4
   40:    229      7      9
   20:    216     10     10
   15:    187      8      8
   10:    260      5      3
    6:      7      -      1
    2:      6      -      1
-----------------------------
Total:   1076     35     37  =  431,280

Club: Mississauga RAC

Comments:

Lost 2 hours Sat morning, as one computer went south. Two operators hit with
stomach flu substitutes were hard to find with winter storm doing 2cm of snow
an hour.

However, achieved goals..... over 1K qso.... and better than last years score.
No complains about conditions, other than the snow static was enough to give
one a headache very quickly. Working VE8RAC was a thrill, as always. I wish
they were all band capable.

Our sincere thanks to all who made this effort possible, and of course not
forgetting RAC, for sponsoring the event. HAPPY NEW YEAR & MILLENIUM to all.

Sam