[3830] NAQP CW K0RF M/2

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0RF M/2
From: k6rf@aol.com (k6rf@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 23:49:17 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA, K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    144     46
   80:    273     50
   40:    343     54
   20:    292     52
   15:    326     50
   10:    157     46
----------------------
Total:   1535    298  =  457,430

Club/Team:

Comments:

Great Test!!  It was really fun to operate with George again like the old days.
Everything worked fine except we had only one transmitter for the first 40
minutes of the test.  Then we got both going and kept a pace to try and make up
for our lost time.  Twenty wasn't very friendly to us this time, but on balance
the bands were good.
        Congrats to W5NN (how could it be any closer?) and K5KA who did fine
jobs.
I'm still holding my breath waiting to see an N0NI score.  As for the log
checking, I guess we'll see, but the score seems to be a dead heat.
        This is a fun test.  It should have a M/M category.  That would be a
gas.

73, Chuck