[3830] NAQP SSB W7UQ(KL9A) SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W7UQ(KL9A) SO
From: kl9a@qsl.net (kl9a@qsl.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 01:35:44 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: SO LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:     38     17
   80:     96     30
   40:    106     43
   20:    402     56
   15:    316     53
   10:    255     45
----------------------
Total:   1213    244  =  295,972

Club/Team: WWYC

Comments:

Lots of fun! Just the small University of Idaho club station... TH7 and some
kind of wire on 40-160 through a tuner.  It seemed to work OK!  It's
frustrating missing WA/OR/ID/MT/UT etc etc on 10-20!  Missed a lot of easy
mults, and 10 was horrible here.  I think I moved 10 NM stations from 15-10 and
not one of them worked.  Almost all my moves didn't work!  Oh well... my best
NAQP ever, but that's not saying much!  Thanks for all the q's and QSY's... see
everyone in the next one.  Oh yeah... congrats to N6MJ for his score... talk
about insane.
-Chris KL9A (ex WL7KY and Dan in NAQP SSB 2001)
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a
kl9a@qsl.net