[3830] CQ160 CW OH2U SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OH2U SO HP
From: oh2jte@luukku.com (toni lindén)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 21:40:05 +0300
f0UJhl909466
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

            CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2001

       Call:      OH2U opr OH2JTE
       Category:  Single Operator
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      Mono 160
       Mode:      CW
       Country:   Finland

                QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

      Totals    642    3434      10      56    =   226,644

 Equipment Description:
 RIG: FT 1000MP+Amp
 ANT: Vert + 3 Beverages

 Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland

                              Signature Toni Linden OH2JTE

            MAILING ADDRESS:

                  OH2U
            Toni Linden
            Valontie 4 E 24
            FIN 08500 Lohja as
            Finland

 Soab box:
 It was`t only a battle against other competitors, but
 also against flu and fever. 1st night went pretty well, but at the 2nd
 night after eating a lot of pain killers, drinking energy drink and coffee
 I found out that fever was still rising and my brains showed some marks
that
 it would be better to take a little break. I decided to take two hours nap
 and get back to radio for Karibian and US mults. So I woke up at the
morning
 (5h later than planned) and noticed that there were only a few stations to

 work. I had slept over the sunrise! I was so pissed off that I decided not
 to try continue on sunday evening.
 Anyway I had great fun especially at the beginning of the contest when
first
 two hours brought me over 200 Qs.
 Thanks to Pekka OH2HE for hoasting me during the weekend!

Oma sähköposti aina käytössä! http://luukku.com