[3830] NA Sprint KL2A @ K7SS LP vert.

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint KL2A @ K7SS LP vert.
From: kl2a@att.net (Jon KL2A)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 01:09:38 -0800
5nn bf

232 x 47 = 10,904

Wasn't gonna, however... called K7SS - Danny from the boat on the way to
Seattle;
the seat was "open" - and "1 hour to contest... hurry up".

I'd like to thank 20m, which without LP would be impossible from the west
coast.
Thanks to Gramma for the cookies that keep the pep in my step.
Thanks to 40 for being opened early so I could sneak a quick 50 in before the
crowds arrived.
Thanks to all the "ur #1" and "first contest in 20 years"  guys/gals that
get on
when challenged by a begging, "come on, test that antenna, dust off that mic,
if you hear me give me a call, anyone anywhere QRzed."  (you know who you
are, thanks!)

Thanks to the Grateful Dead for the concert, what a joy!

73 KL2A/W7

Heard, not worked: 8p6, NE.