[3830] MN QSO PARTY N2CU SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] MN QSO PARTY N2CU SO LP
From: n2cu@magtrol.com (Thomas R. Williams)
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 08:24:01 -0500

                          MINN QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 03-Feb-01

    Callsign Used : N2CU
         Operator : N2CU

         Category : SO LP

 Default Exchange : # NY

             Name : THOMAS R. WILLIAMS
          Address : 5330 KELLER ROAD
   City/State/Zip : HAMBURG, NEW YORK 14075-7051
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : WNYDXA

   40CW       12          12         24       6
   40SSB       9           9          9       4
   20CW       22          22         44       9
   20SSB      23          23         23      12
   15CW        2           2          4       0
   15SSB       6           6          6       4

 Totals       74          74        110      35

    Final Score = 3850 points.  Time on: 4:07.

 Soapbox Comments

 FUN AS USUAL. WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO OPERATE.
 FT1000MP, TH6DXX @ 50', 80/40M 1/4 SLOPER, TR LOG.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.