[3830] NA Sprint CW N0AX LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N0AX LP
From: hwardsil@wolfenet.com (hwardsil@wolfenet.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 01:56:59 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: N0AX
Operator: N0AX
Station: N0AX

Power: LP
QTH: WA
Radios: SO2R

   80:     39   0:45
   40:    109   1:15
   20:    148   2:00
----------------------
Total:    296 Qs   48 Mults =  14,208

Club/Team: Austin Powers

Comments:

Rockin' contest!  Never had to do much of the SO2R thang - except for a little
slump around 0200 on 20, there was enough activity to keep a LP boy mighty
busy.  Felt like I was in a groove (instead of a rut) most of the time, except
for getting happy feet a little on 40.  80 was incredibly busy, which made it a
little tough to concentrate on the workable guys, and got called from the East
Coast several times.

Almost made the 300 threshold, which is an all-time goal.  Good, steady rate -
80/69/79/71 - so just a little improvement would do the trick.  Nice to hear
W7LR handing out MT and K1PQS the same for ME.  SD seems to have vanished,
though.  ZF and J3 were welcome Caribbean mults - thanks, guys!

Great fun!

73, Ward N0AX

2-el quad at 50', 40-2CD at 50', 1/2-sloper on 80 at 50' (get the idea that my
towers are 50'?)