[3830] NA Sprint CW K7RI(K7SS) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7RI(K7SS) HP
From: desk@nwlink.com (desk@nwlink.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 02:12:22 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: K7RI
Operator: K7SS
Station: K7RI

Power: HP
QTH: WA

   80:     82
   40:    116
   20:    146
----------------------
Total:    344 Qs   47 Mults =  16,168

Club/Team:

Comments:

SO1R1P   Single Op One Radio One Pencil.
Thanks again to K7RI for use of his Seattle city lot station.
First QSO asked for multi repeats on name, number, and state...oh boy...what a
way to start... soon however dug out of the hole I was in, and got it rolling.
Can really see that SO2R and SO1R are two completely different classes. The
second radio effectively adds a lot more time to the contest. Listening time is
extremely valuable in this one...and I wonder how much extra time it really
results in, for the SO2R guys. Would like to hear from SO2R guys as to what
scoring percentage difference two radios has made in their scores. My guess is
10-20%.  Nice to be back on the radio with a familiar cast of
characters....thanks to all for the quick ones in the classiest contest of em
all.