[3830] ARRLDX CW N1EU SOAB(A) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1EU SOAB(A) HP
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (n1eu@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:51:14 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N1EU
Operator(s): N1EU
Station: N1EU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Delmar, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:     54     52
   80:    154     70
   40:    353     82
   20:    497    103
   15:    759    106
   10:    709    108
----------------------
Total:   2526    521  =  3,948,138

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

(resubmitted to correct category)

Excellent conditions throughout, top to bottom.  Low bands seemed in great
shape.  Thought the little Force 12 tribander might come down in the constant
gale force winds Saturday, but the AB577 mast was unfazed.

Spent a bit too much time puttering around the low bands (as usual) and
overslept Sunday morning, but otherwise managed to stay busy.  Amazed by many
LOUD qrp stations calling in.

Thanks for all the q's!  The high level of participation by dx stations is
surely appreciated by US amateurs.  If any dx stations would like a .wav audio
clip of our qso (to judge your signal strength, etc) please drop me an email at

n1eu@yahoo.com

Equipment:
FT-1000MP, Ten-Tec Centurion amp, WriteLog contesting software
Force 12 C3S (12ft boom) at 50ft, G5RV dipole at 50ft, 1/4 wave vert
80M elev radials, 1/4 wave inv L 160M elev radials, two 580ft Beverages

saved