[3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0RF M/M HP
From: k6rf@aol.com (k6rf@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:15:21 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): N0HF,N2WW,N4VI,N9NC,SM7IWN,W0RTT,W0UA,W1XEN9NC,
Station: K0RF

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    122     49
   80:    302     75
   40:   1240    109
   20:   1059    116
   15:   1450    117
   10:   1467    118
----------------------
Total:   5640    584  =  9,881,280

Club:

Comments:

WOW! the low bands were great. Worked as many Europeans on 160 as we did JAs.
10 M W0UA band chairman and N4VI.  Usual Great Job
15 M N9NC with N0HF's help did a great job on his first band chairman job
20 M W0RTT and W1XE shared the duties and dogged it hard to make this total
40 M N2WW (UA6HZ) did a fine job here with SM7IWN
80 M N0HF, K0RF, SM7IWN were the main ops here.  It was a fun band this time.
160 M W1XE did the first night to EU 22 EU countries and 31 EU QSOS. K0RF
worked other times.

N4VI, N0HF did the bulk of the multiplier station work.

        I thought this score should be good enough to break a zero-land record.
So
with W0UN's help looked up the data only to find that we had broken our own
record set last year which had broken our previous record the year before.  I
thought it ironic to find out in this way that we were record holders for 2
previous years.  I guess we are so used to being so far down the M/M ranks that
I guess even we think that we are doing poorly.
73, Chuck