[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3BUC SOSB/15 QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3BUC SOSB/15 QRP
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (doncassel@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:26:30 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3BUC
Operator(s): VE3BUC
Station: VE3BUC

Class: SOSB/15 QRP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:    275     70
   10:
----------------------
Total:    275     70  =  56,700

Club:

Comments:

             ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2001

      Call: VE3BUC             Section or Country:
      Mode: CW                       Category: SOSB 15m QRP

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    COUNTRIES

       15    275               70
       10
     --------------------------------------

     Totals  275  810   70  =   56700

If multioperator, show calls of all operators, loggers

Power Output -- Check any used:
  __X__ 5 watts or less    ____ 6W-150W     ____Over 150W

Club Affiliation:

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for Amateur
Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.

I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date ___________ Signature_____________________________ Call ______________

Mailing Address:

Don Cassel VE3BUC, VE3BUC
8 Markham St.
Bramalea, Ont. L6S 2X7
Canada

Multiplier List:

 15 Meters
8P    9A    C6    CM    CT    D6    DL    EA    EA6   EA8   EI    EU    F
FM    G     GD    GJ    GM    GW    HA    HB    HB0   HC    HC8   I     IS
J3    JA    KH6   KL    KP2   KP4   LA    LU    LX    LY    LZ    OE    OH
OH0   OK    OM    ON    OZ    P4    PA    PJ2   PY    S5    SM    SP    T32
TF    TI    UA    UA2   UA9   UN    UR    V2    V4    V7    VP2E  VP5   XE
YL    YO    YU    YV    ZF