[3830] CQ160 SSB NX5M Multi HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB NX5M Multi HP
From: rp@mhdinc.net (rp@mhdinc.net)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:20:50 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M, RA0HEL
Station: NX5M

Class: Multi HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 2

QSOs: 23  States/Provinces: 15  Countries: 2  Score: 1,020

Comments:

Glad I did not plan on doing this one.  After a few hours of dealing with the
horrible qrn from the east and northeast I would have quit anyway.
Pretty quiet when listening to the west and northwest but there is no use in
operating when the ability to hear is reduced to about 40% of who is actually
out there to work.
You guys who are toughing it out.......I hope your head clears before ARRL SSB!