[3830] CQ160 SSB AE9B SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB AE9B SO LP
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh@discoverynet.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 05:59:31 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: SO LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 2

QSOs: 119  States/Provinces: 37  Countries: 3  Score: 10,480

Comments:

As you know by now the Storms through Kansas City were terrible this weekend. I
worked a couple of hours friday evening. Turned the radio on for 3 more quick
contact at some point on Saturday. Sunday was busy putting up a new antenna for
next weekends effort. Looking for everyone to be active next weekend. Missouri
will be on the air and we'll be noticable. AE9B Looking for you. "73" The new
SMC West branch had its first meeting over the weekend and have set some goals.