[3830] ARRLDX SSB N3HXQ SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N3HXQ SOAB HP
From: n3hxq@bellatlantic.net (n3hxq@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:56:41 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3HXQ
Operator(s): N3HXQ
Station: N3HXQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:      0      0
   80:     31     28
   40:     64     41
   20:    266     65
   15:    322     80
   10:    375     74
----------------------
Total:   1058    288  =  911,520

Club: PVRC

Comments:

Equipment:
Kenwood TS-950SD + Alpha 99
F-12 C-4SXL at 74'on USTower MA-770MDP for 10-40M
G5RV at 60' on my neighbor's tree for 80-160M
-
First time out with the G5RV. No DX QSOs on 160M, but
it seemed competitive with my old inverted-v for 80M.
I got sick Saturday night and collapsed for 8 hours on
the shack sofa. Got up and worked some 40M and 80M and
then collapsed for another 4 hours. I also took some
time off to help around the house and deal with my
neighbors' RFI problems so I only ended up operating
for about 32 hours. I am learning ... slowly.