[3830] WPX SSB AI7B M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AI7B M/S HP
From: ai7b@teleport.com (ai7b@teleport.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:24:10 -0500 (EST)
                     CQWW WPX - SSB

Call: AI7B
Operator(s): N2WEW, K7ZUM, W7WLL, KI7Y & W7GG
Station: W7GG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:     11
   80:     83
   40:    159
   20:    698
   15:   1011
   10:   1191
-------------------------------
Total:   3154 x    946  =  7,345,690

Club: WVDXC

Comments:

Conditions OK but kinda funky at times.  Second half of test propagation was
better!  Low bands a near waste of time....probably due to high level of
activity on the three high bands, late time of the year for the low bands and
single ops only allowed 36 hours on so figure most take the wee hours off
leaving very few stations to work for the 48 hour class entries??

This test would be more fun and interesting if mults were counted on each band.
Did not set up a separate mult station so figure that cost us at least 10% on
our final score.  Had assumed I would not have enuf operators to man a mult rig
but in the end we did soooo....mebbe next year.