[3830] J41YM - EA RTTY SOAB HP - claimed score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] J41YM - EA RTTY SOAB HP - claimed score
From: ok1ym@yahoo.com (Oldrich Linhart - OK1YM)
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 10:19:45 +0000

TCVR : TS 850S
Ant 1 - 16 el Logperiodic beaming to OK
Ant 2 - Dipole for 80

QSL cards via
OK DX Foundation
P.O.Box 73,
KOSMONOSY
293 06, CZECH REPUBLIC

I got this callsign friday so it will take some time for preparing and
printing QSL cards.
Please do not send QSL cards via SV bureau I´m not a member of R.A.A.G.

I was happy to work

BV1YA on 15m
CO2OJ on 10m
7X4MD on 20m
9K2/KM5FY on 20
C31PM on 15m
D2BB on 10m
VP9GE on 10m
VU2TRI on 10m
YB5QZ on 15m

I used WF1B v 5.02 and I had some little problems.
I used 2nd radio TS 940S with MMTTY SW and dipole for 80m to search some
mult and checking
high bands openings. It help me little.

CONDX were bad. 15m band was not opened to central EU saturday morning but
afternoon !!
10m was not open at all to central EU. On 40m a lot QRM from proffesional
jammer and vy
low activity. In spite of this 20m was open all the night.

I broke 800 QSO when logged last contact with OK1HEH as NR 801 for the
first time on RTTY.
But there are some dupes.

Thanks and CUL next - Olda OK1YM ( J41YM in contests from Greece )