[3830] AA5AU A.R.I. SO-RTTY Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AA5AU A.R.I. SO-RTTY Score
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 14:41:07 -0500
Call:  AA5AU
QTH:  Louisiana, USA
Class:  Single Operator - RTTY only
Power Output:  500 watts

Band  QSO  Pts  Mul
80       000    000  000
40       000    000  000
20       081    340  046
15       145    690  065
10       007    025  006
Total   233   1055 117

Score:  123,435 points

Hard to stay interested in this one.  Operated about 11 hours.
15 meters was the only decent band and it wasn't great.  Not
much coming through on 10.  No one showed up on 40 or 80.

Most interesting contact for me was working JH1DTX on 15 meters
at 1343Z and he was short path.  I've worked JA's on 15 at this
time before but they were always long path.

Contest would probably be 100% more interesting without the
10 minute rule.

Won't be able to spend much time in Volta next weekend
so have fun.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.geocities.com/aa5au/