[3830] WPX CW VE7IN SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE7IN SOAB LP
From: earldery@home.com (earldery@home.com)
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 20:27:08 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): ~10.0

  160:
   80:
   40:     15
   20:
   15:    105
   10:     10
-------------------------------
Total:    130 x    120  =  43,560

Club: BCDX Club

Comments:

This was a super casual S&P type of contest for me. I didn't start out with
that in mind, but when the COM2 port on my new computer didn't work, well that
sure slowed things down. I next decided to put the one it replaced in service,
that took longer than expected. Bottom line late Saturday afternoon with half
the Test almost over I said fine I will be super casual. I still don't have a
couple of antennas back up yet, so I can only speak on the 3 bands I operated
on. I was truly surprised how late 15 stayed open. I was working Europeans till
after midnight local. Thanks all for the Q's. I found I was asking for repeats
less so some improvement here on my CW.
73 Earl VE7IN