[3830] WPX CW OH6Y (op.OH6YF) SOSB40 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OH6Y (op.OH6YF) SOSB40 HP
From: Harry OH6YF-OH0MYF-M0BYF" <Harry@OH6YF.com (Harry OH6YF-OH0MYF-M0BYF)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 11:28:35 +0300

                         CQ WPX 2001 CW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 26-May-01, 27-May-01

    Callsign Used : OH6Y
         Operator : OH6YF

         Category : Single Operator - Single Band 7 MHz - High Power

 Default Exchange : 599 #

             Name : Harri M. Mantila
          Address : P.O.Box 30
   City/State/Zip : FIN-64701 TEUVA
          Country : Finland

         Internet : www.OH6YF.com

        Team/Club : Contest Club Finland

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   40CW      849         809       2161      409

 Totals      849         809       2161      409

    Final Score = 883849 points.

 Equipment
 _________

 Yaesu FT-1000MP + Ameritron AL-1200
 PC with TR Log
 3 el. full size yagi @ 36m

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Operating on 40m from the same latitude with Anchorage does't give dark
 time for better conditions at all this time of the year. Only a couple
 of hours in the twilight. There is even a big difference to Southern
 Finland. Anyway, it was a lot of fun... OH6Y (op.OH6YF).

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter
within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

 Date 28th of May 2001 Signed _____________________________  Call OH6YF
                              Harri M. Mantila

Harri M. Mantila OH6YF-OH0MYF-M0BYF