[3830] NX9T SOAB LP WPX CW (9 hours)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NX9T SOAB LP WPX CW (9 hours)
From: NX9T@aol.com (NX9T@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 14:13:13 EDT
 CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2001

      Call:      NX9T
      Category:  Single Operator(Tribander/wires)
      Power:     Low Power
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      CW
      Time:     Approximately 9 hours

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/Q PREFIXES

      160        0        0   0.0        0
       80        0        0   0.0        0
       40       55      194   3.5       38
       20       67      182   2.7       48
       15      129      312   2.4       92
       10       50      129   2.6       41
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    301      817   2.7      219  =   178,923

All reports sent were 599.

Equipment Description:
Ft 1000 running 150 w/ 2 element quad @72' and 40m RD @ 75'.

Enjoyed some S/Ping on the bands but didn't have much time due to
my two young boys(1 1/2 and 3 1/2) wanting to "play".  I tried to
get the older one to listen for awhile to all the "beeps" but that
didn't last long. I'll try again later! First "contest" since moving
to a new QTH. Antennas just went up about 2 weeks ago(Thanks to K4HA, N4CW,
K4CIA)! All seemed to play wonderfully.

Missed saturday morning due to  a hamfest visit and grandparents were in
town from Flordia as well all weekend.  I had about 9 hours "in the chair".
Mainly just wanted to get on, play some, and make a couple points for the
crew. However, my limited CW ability and time allowance doesn't bode well
for much of a score. Lot's of fun just the same. I'm really looking forward
to the fall season now!

Club Affiliation: PVRC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Jeff Keller  NX9T