[3830] WPX CW VE3STT SOSB10 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE3STT SOSB10 LP
From: ve3stt@rac.ca (ve3stt@rac.ca)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 22:27:44 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: VE3STT
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOSB10 LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:    208
-------------------------------
Total:    208 x    173  =  87,711

Club:

Comments:

Actually had some fun Friday night with quite a bit of activity.
Saturday was tough sledding,  Never really did open to Europe from where I was,
so the yagi was pointed south most of the time. Even then, tough to scare up
some activity when 15m is likely booming everywhere?
Always have a comittment Sunday of this weekend between 9a and 2pm local, hence
the 10m only effort, and was crushed to actually here Europeans coming in quite
clearly when I got back to the rig (wondering how long they had been pounding
in while I was elsewhere)!!!
Still, with really no good reasons to come up to 10m and spend alot of time in
WPX, I was pleased with the numbers that did make there way to the band through
the contest.