[3830] WPX CW WJ6O M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WJ6O M/S HP
From: mikeh@airflash.com (mikeh@airflash.com)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:03:18 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQWW WPX - CW

Call: WJ6O
Operator(s): WJ6O,W6KNS,W6LD,N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: USA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:
   80:
   40:    361
   20:    822
   15:   1215
   10:    294
-------------------------------
Total:   2692 x    874  =  6,180,054

Club: NCCC

Comments:

I'm sure we got logged as W1BO quite a few times, even though we tried to QRS
and get it right for people.

We all had a great time.  No major new equipment problems during the contest.
We had the mult station manned for most of the contest including the first few
hours, which we hadn't done on phone (as WZ6E).

15 meters was where the action seemed to be.  The opening on Saturday evening
to Europe lasted several hours with very strong signals.  Ten meters opened to
Europe for most of Sunday but it was just a few big stations for most of that
time.  We listened on 80 and 160, but were maintaining a better rate on 40 than
anybody seemed to be doing on 80 so we never moved there.  20 meters seemed to
be open to the whole world for the entire contest.

-Mike, N7MH