[3830] WO9S VHF QSO PARTY SO AB Assisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WO9S VHF QSO PARTY SO AB Assisted
From: rosner@hep.uchicago.edu (Jonathan L. Rosner)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:39:33 -0500 (CDT)

                       ARRL VHF QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 9-11 Jun 2001

    Callsign Used : WO9S       Operator : WO9S
         Category : SO AB LP Assisted
 Default Exchange : EN61

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

    6CW        3           3          3       2
    6SSB      77          77         77      32
    2CW       15          15         15       6
    2SSB      54          54         54       8
  432CW        3           3          6       2
  432SSB      17          17         34       5

 Totals      169         169        189      55

    Final Score = 10395 points.

 Comments:
 Operated about 11 hours in between putting up 2 new antennas.
 Nice to catch some of the aurora opening on Saturday afternoon.
 Good E-skip east and west on 6 but missed the big midnight opening.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
 established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
 and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
 decisions of the Awards Committee.