[3830] ON4ATW IARU SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ON4ATW IARU SO CW HP
From: ON4ATW@village.uunet.be (Vanderydt Theo)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 19:39:58 +0200

Call :  ON4ATW
Contest / Cat : IARU HF Championship / Single op CW High power
Scoring:

Q's: 835 Total      Mults: 70 Total      Pts: 363625
10: 10 Q's 3 M
15: 360 Q's 28 M
20: 350 Q's 25 M
40: 80 Q's 10 M
80: 35 Q's 4 M

Cu all next year. I really enjoyed myself. Despite low signals from the =
Far-East i managed
to work several UA0's and JA's. I was surprised to see 15 meter in =
better 'shape' than good old 20. It was fun working some of the East =
coast US stns with a more than moderate signal ! Even the two KL7's i =
worked where very good copyable here. I love the sound of arctic =
fluttered signals hi. 73' now and cu all sn.  De ON4ATW Theo.