[3830] NAQP RTTY WA8RPK SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WA8RPK SO
From: tmsqueeky@aol.com (tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:29:38 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - RTTY

Call: WA8RPK
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:     11     10
   40:     74     32
   20:    104     34
   15:     47     20
   10:     10      5
----------------------
Total:    246    101  =  24,846

Club/Team: CARA

Comments:

OK another one gone by, luck the two team I tried to get on were full
I sure wouldnt have help there score any even tho I worked all I could
hear.
What I need is something better than a 2 Ele Beam up abt 35ft.  Maybe a
new QTH, the better half is talking abt moving to TN, but I thought Panama
might be nice sence I just read abt how the got it all fixed up now.  I
spent 4 yrs there 68-71, had some good qso`s and ran alot of phone patchs
for the troops.
Will tnx to the DX guys for coming on and helping out on the points, hope
to see all of you in the next one unless I get upset and go fishing and
that hasnt been any good either. Now to see how this comes out after I
send it

73
Tom