[3830] NAQP RTTY WS7I SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WS7I SO
From: jay@ieway.com (jay@ieway.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:43:24 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - RTTY

Call: WS7I
Operator(s): WS7I
Station: WS7I

Class: SO LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:     15     11
   40:     63     30
   20:    181     51
   15:    96      40
   10:     17      5
----------------------
Total:    372    137  =  50,964

Club/Team: /Team: Big Dog's

Comments:

Just a last minute replacement on the Big Dogs team. This was a personal
best for this contest. For some reason 10 is never open East, and 80 is just a
static mess. No chance for a beverage on this 50 x 135 lot. I should have spent

more time working Europeans. But on my team advice kept thinking 10 would open
up as they reported it was good before the contest to them.

Kudo's to the NCJ and to Ron, K5DJ and Wayne K7WM for all there efforts.

Multiplier Summary

80 Meters
KY   VA   AR   TX   CA   AZ   ID   WA   WI   IA   KS

40 Meters
CT   MA   NJ   MD   AL   FL   KY   NC   VA   LA   OK   TX   CA
AZ   ID   NV   OR   WA   WY   MI   IL   IN   WI   IA   KS   MN
MO   NE   AB   BC

DX P4

20 Meters
CT   MA   ME   NH   VT   NJ   NY   DE   MD   PA   AL   FL   GA
KY   NC   SC   TN   VA   AR   LA   MS   OK   TX   CA   HI   AZ
ID   NV   OR   UT   WA   WY   MI   OH   WV   IL   IN   WI   CO
IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   ND   SD   ON   MB   SK   AB

DX
CT    DL    HK    JA    LU    P4    PY    SP    UA    UR    V4

15 Meters
CT   MA   ME   NH   RI   VT   NJ   NY   MD   PA   AL   FL   GA
KY   NC   SC   TN   VA   LA   MS   TX   CA   HI   AZ   ID   UT
WA   MI   OH   WV   IL   CO   IA   KS   MN   MO   NE   ND   NS

DX
CT    DL    HL    JA    LU    ON    P4    UR    XE    YU

10 Meters
CA   HI   AZ   ID   WA

DX
LU    P4    VK