[3830] IARU SV1DPI SOAB SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU SV1DPI SOAB SSB
From: kstama@tee.gr (STAMATIS KONSTANTINO)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:36:49 +0300
2001 IARU HF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

ITU ZONE  28

CALL USED __SV1DPI___  COUNTRY GREECE
CLUB:  RAAWG

Single Operator Phone only

                      CW             PHONE                   Total
Multipliers

BAND   QSOs   Points    QSOs   Points     QSOs    Points
160            0                          3           3             3
3                 3
80              0                        35         57           35
57               21
40              0                        41         77           41
77               25
20              0                      181       491         181
491              30
15              0                      124       408         124
408              41
10              0                        29         99           29
99              11

Total:                                  413    1135          413       1135

HOURS OPERATED               7,5

1.135  X      131       =  148.685
points     multipliers           score

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the
ARRL Awards Committee."

Date 01 Aug 2001 Signature Kostas  Call  SV1DPI

Rig     YAESU FT890
Ant     2 el quad (10-15-20)