[3830] NAQP CW K6CTA SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6CTA SO
From: k6cta@arrl.net (k6cta@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:03:32 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K6CTA
Operator(s): K6CTA
Station: K6CTA

Class: SO LP
QTH: Ca
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:     14      5
   80:     15      5
   40:    171     41
   20:    202     44
   15:    163     45
   10:     15      8
----------------------
Total:    580    148  =  85,840

Club/Team: NCCC

Comments:

In a rather large tactical error on my part, I took the first 1 1/2 hours
off, desiding that I would go straight through (with one additional 1/2
break somewhere). Managed to miss most of the 10M activity! Oops!I kept
going back on the #2 radio, but never heard much activity. Great practice
with the second radio..all of my 80 and 160 Q's were on it while
I was concentrating on 40. I should have spent more time on 80, but it
was pretty noisy here (160 was actually quieter!). I estimate that my 80 and
10 miss-steps cost me 40-50 mults, not to mention a bunch of Q's. I think
I like fall/winter contests better!!

Thanks for the Q's! This was a nice tune up for the approaching contest season.

73,
Ed K6CTA