[3830] NAQP CW AE6Y SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AE6Y SO
From: andrew.faber@gte.net (andrew.faber@gte.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 18:19:38 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: SO LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:     29     11
   40:     61     29
   20:    134     42
   15:    121     41
   10:     20     13
----------------------
Total:    365    136  =  49,640

Club/Team: NCCC (Not on a team this time)

Comments:

A half-time effort (5 hours or so), due to other commitments.  Mainly wanted to
check out the enhanced SO2R support of ver. 9 of my CQPWIN software.  It worked
pretty well, but SO2R sure demands some operator split-brain support as well!
I can now designate any of the 9 cw messages to be sent on the active radio, or
to force radio 1 or radio 2, and/or be sent once or repeated 3 or 6 times (same
for phone, using a soundblaster card).  While the second radio only has an
R7000, I was able to work just about anyone called on it, and it does help with
mults.
 Rig: TS 950SDX, TS 570; Force 12 3 els on 10-20, 2 on 40, 1 on 80, 0 on 160;
R7000.