[3830] NAQP CW KG9X SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KG9X SO
From: wfs004@motorola.com (wfs004@motorola.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 12:13:41 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: SO LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------
Total:    597    172  =  102,684

Club/Team: SMC #2

Comments:

Well Murphy struck several times this weekend!  Started with me getting very
sore aching knees by climbing up and down the tower Friday night and
Saturday morn to get the 80M inv V up.  My knees are still sore today.  Then
the next thing was no rotor indication on the upper antennas with T2X.  I
tried turning it early in the test and ran to the window for direction but
later gave up and just left it SW.  Then the final blow.  My new computer
locked up at the start of the last hour ( I was counting on a that last hour
for a big rate ).  I got it back up after about 15 mins but locked up again
10 min later for good.  Now won't even turn on.  I will have to try and
recover the log by installing the HD in an other computer if it still won't
boot up tonite.
   Fred   KG9X