[3830] SV1DKL EUHFC 2001 SUMMARY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SV1DKL EUHFC 2001 SUMMARY
From: smaliakis@halcor.vionet.gr (Μαλιάκης Στάθης)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:02:44 +0300

2001         MODE:__PHONE__
EU HF Championship Contest

CALL: SV1DKL                              LOCATION: ATHENS , GREECE

CLASS:__X__  Single Operator                                   Multioperator
                        High Power                               __X__
Single Transmitter
            __X__  Low Power (100W or less)
Multi-Transmitter
                        QRP/p (5W or less).                            Power
used: 100 Watts
 Check one:
       All bands     : __X__
       Single Band:

Band     QSOs  QSO points Mults Score: Rest periods (Single Operator
160m:      0               0
Stations Only)
80m:      0                 0                                       to
40m:      0                 0                                       to
20m:     47              47           28                        to
15m:     33              33           17                        to
10m:     34              34           22                        to
--------------------------------------
Totals: 114           114           67

Total Score: 114 QSO Points x 67 Multipliers = 7.638 Points

Station Description: KENWOOD TS-850SAT
Antenna(s): FD-4 WINDOM , GP
Operators: SV1DKL
Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
HEARD A STATION WHOSE FIRST LICENSE DATED BACK IN 1918.UNFORTUNATELY,
I DID NOT WORK HIM :-(

Club Competition:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my
transmitter within the limitations of my license and hae

Signature__EFSTATHIOS MALIAKIS , SV1DKL__

Call : SV1DKL

Maliakis Efstathios , SV1DKL
346A , Irakliou Avenue
GR-142 31 Nea Ionia