[3830] SARTG - J41YM - SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SARTG - J41YM - SOAB HP
From: ok1ym@yahoo.com (Oldrich Linhart - OK1YM)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:58:01 +0000

SARTG Worldwide

Call used: J41YM
Oerator  : OK1YM
Location:  ATHENS

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        19   195     0    11
40       105  1110     3    32
20       294  3255    17    50
15       288  3355    22    46
10       116  1230     0    29
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    822  9145    42   168

--------------------------------------
Claimed Score: 1920450

Kenwood TS 850 + PA
DXP 38
Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02
ANT 1 - 16 el. logperiodic fixly beaming to OK
ANT 2 - Dipole for 14, 21, 28 beaming to JA
ANT 3 - Dipole for 80m ( 100W only )

PLEASE QSL VIA OK DX FOUNDATION NOT VIA SV BUREAU !!

on-line logs http://www.qsl.net/ok1ym
             http://www.okdxf.cz/

First of all thanks for all contacts.
3 x 8 hrs is great idea. I spend some time without family here in Athens so
I could
slept and enjoyed the contest as I wished.

I was surprised when in the peak of condx to USA ( 00-03 UTC / 03-06 local
time )
I was able to work only W4. As I could see in DX cluster some OH reported
nice visible aurora hi.
A lot of noise and QRN on 40m here. 10 was open only to South America ( as
always )
and a little to central EU.  I worked RW9C on 10m but on the level of noise.
QSO with W6/G0AZT, which is always with good signals, was rather telepathic
then real hi.

The best surprised on 40m when I got call from

VK6HD and the next caller was TT8JE whom I worked on 20 & 15m too.

Others  TF3KX -  40, 20, 15
        FY5FU -  10
        BD4RAY - 15
        FR5GS -  15, 10
        CE8SFG - 20, 10  etc..

 I broke my personal record in number of QSO on RTTY during 24 hrs in spite
of poor
 condx.

 CUL - Olda