[3830] NAQP SSB NZ1U(KB1H) SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NZ1U(KB1H) SO
From: rpechie@snet.nat (rpechie@snet.nat)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:48:07 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): KB1H
Station: KB1H

Class: SO LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 8.3

  160:      0      0
   80:     27     20
   40:     89     36
   20:    100     21
   15:    100     33
   10:     81     22
----------------------
Total:    397    132  =  52,404

Club/Team: YCCC

Comments:

With the family away I got to sit in the operating chair for hours rather than
minutes.Almost forgot how much fun it can be. Sorry for not QSYing for some but
set-up here ismore like a 3 station arrangement and changing bands means
crossing the room and flipping manual switches, thus against my goal of
"sitting" in the chair for hours. Serving meals at the high school band retreat
cost me a few hours.

1730z and the only thing on 10 meters was the West coast at 10 over S9. 15
meters was open good but little activity. Saving the last 3 hours for 80 and 40
was probably a mistake. Other bands were more productive but I followed my plan
of calling CQ about 90% of the time and sticking to 80/40 0300Z - 0600Z.

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73, Dick KB1H