[3830] NAQP SSB K6NA(N6ED) SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6NA(N6ED) SO
From: N6ED@geocities.com (N6ED@geocities.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:59:11 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): N6ED
Station: K6NA

Class: SO LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:     31      7
   80:     79     27
   40:    101     37
   20:    197     54
   15:    354     48
   10:    133     27
----------------------
Total:    895    200  =  179,000

Club/Team: SCCC#1

Comments:

Thanks to everyone for bearing with the crummy conditions.  10m was open quite
a bit to the middle and south-east coast but the disturbed conditions turned a
lot of people off of this band.  I probably spent too much time "trying" 10m
and messed up my off times.  Lots of stations heard on 80/160 that weren't
worked.  I imagine the T-storms back east were the culprit.  KT4ZX (KY) and
K4XS on 160m were loud but never heard me :(  Lots of easy mults missed due to
the little time spent on the low bands.  Lessons learned for next time!

Thanks to Glenn and Jane for the fine hospitality and for putting up with an
obnoxious phone op all weekend.  Love those pancakes Jane!!  ;-)

C U all in Sprint CW

Craig "ED" N6ED