[3830] W7WHY SCC RTTY Test

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7WHY SCC RTTY Test
From: w7why@harborside.com (Tom Osborne)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:57:41 -0700

SCC RTTY Champions

Call used: W7WHY
Location:  OR

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Years
80         0     0     0
40        15    29    15  3 phased verticals
20        83   199    47  H.B 2 el monobander
15         2     4     2  Delta Loop
10         0     0     0
-----   ----  ----  -----
Total    100   232    64

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 14848

Gear:  FT-840, FL-2100B (150 watts), AEA CP-1, MFJ 784B DSP.

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Soapbox:  Fun after the bands came back to life.  Twenty was open
to Europe and the Balkins 'til I quit and went to bed.  Seems
like not much activity on 40, and nobody heard on 80.
I was surprised how well MMTTY works digging out the weak ones.
I ran it in parallel with the AEA CP-1 (which I thought was a
pretty good TU).  Things would print perfect with MMTTY that I
couldn't even hear with the CP-1.  Gotta get a null modem cable
so I can use it as my TU.
Thanks to the Slovenia Contest Club for a fun contest.  See ya'
in the CQWW!!
Tom W7WHY

Power Output: 150

Club Participation: Southern Oregon DX Association