[3830] WA8RPK SCC SCORE SOABHP (ONE RADIO)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA8RPK SCC SCORE SOABHP (ONE RADIO)
From: Tmsqueeky@aol.com (Tmsqueeky@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 09:12:56 EDT
SCC RTTY Champions

OK VERY NICE CONTEST, BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GUYS FOUND ALL THE PEOPLE TO
WORK, GOT ALL I COULD HEAR, THE OLD GIRL SHUT DOWN THE BANDS FOR AWHILE, BUT

CAME BACK AFTER AWHILE.  USED RTTY ON THIS ONE TO SEE HOW IT WOULD DO, STILL
GETTING SOME RF INTO THE COMPUTER AND HAD TO REBOOT A FEW TIMES.
TNX TO ALL THAT WORKED ME.  HOPE TO SEE ALL IN THE NEXTED ONE.

Call used: WA8RPK
Location:  OHIO

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts  Years
80         1     2     1
40        36    73    29
20        86   212    41
15       113   321    50
10         0     0     0
-----   ----  ----  -----
Total    236   608   121

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 73568

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Power Output: 400
RIG:   KENDWOOD TS-450
ANT:   2 ELE BEAM 20-15
       VERTICAL   40-80  90 WATTS

Club Participation: NONE

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 26___/08___/01___  Signature __TOM MOORE SR.___________Call
WA8RPK__________

TOM MOORE SR.