[3830] GW7X IOTA 12hr CWO UA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] GW7X IOTA 12hr CWO UA
From: clive at gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Wed Aug 1 00:11:42 2001
2001 Islands on the Air

Operations from island IOTA reference:  EU005

CALL USED __GW7X

CALL OF OPERATOR IF DIFFERENT FROM CALL
USED__GW3NJW_______________________

[ ] Single Operator 24 Hours, All Mode
[ ] Single Operator 12 Hours, All Mode
[ ] Single Operator 24 Hours, Single Mode
[x] Single Operator 12 Hours, Single Mode    CW Unassisted
[ ] Multioperator

If multioperator, list calls of all operators and loggers:

_____

  CW       PHONE
BAND QSOs  Points   Multipliers QSOs  Points   Multipliers
80   13 159   11 0  0  0
40   36 204   9  0  0  0
20   138   762   25 0  0  0
15   240   1284  38 0  0  0
10   120   672   23 0  0  0

3096 X  106 = 328,176
points     multipliers score

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all
regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to
the best
of my knowledge. "

Date 31 July 2001   Signature C.Whelan Call GW3NJW

Clive Whelan, GW3NJW