[3830] CQWW RTTY HS0GBI SOSB15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW RTTY HS0GBI SOSB15 LP
From: hs0gbi@rast.or.th (hs0gbi@rast.or.th)
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 05:22:01 -0400 (EDT)
                     CQ/RJ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: HS0GBI
Operator(s): HS0GBI
Station: HS0GBI

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Bangkok
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:    127    339      6     51     21
   10:
Total:    127    339      6     51     21  =  26,442

Club/Team: Thailand DX Association (HSDXA)

Comments:

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

Power Output: 100 Watts.

Club Participation: Thailand DX Association (HSDXA)

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Address

                                                             Cherdchai Yiwlek,
HS0GBI